Getting operating authority is only the beginning. TransComply's New Entrant subscription offers those with new authority the essential tools they need to comply with a range of federal and state regulations that all interstate motor carriers must abide by. For clients who already have filed their BOC-3 through Service of Process Agents, Inc., we offer help with new entrant safety audits, establishing easy-to-use compliance and safety programs, joining a drug testing consortium, and handling compliance UCR, IRP, IFTA, the federal heavy vehicle use tax and more. Plus you get help with business best practices, such as bills of lading, contracts, service terms and conditions and more. PRICE IS AVAILABLE TO CONFIRMED AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF SERVICE OF PROCESS AGENTS, INC., ONLY.
New Entrant-SPA clients
- New entrant safety fitness training materials and a mock audit to help ensure your authority becomes final
- Assistance with required filings and arrangements for startups, including UCR, IRP, IFTA, heavy vehicle use tax and mandatory drug testing consortium
- Compliance manual for key FMCSA regulations, including driver qualification files; drug and alcohol testing; hours-of-service requirements; vehicle maintenance; and owner-operator leasing rules
- Basic website (if needed) for providing contact info, service terms and conditions and certificates of insurance to customers and prospects
- Access to services provided in the Member subscription